Friday 13 April 2018

Explore My Travel Archive!

This week I had the great satisfaction of finally ticking off a task that's been on my To Do list for ages: getting all my travel blog posts organised into an easily browsable archive.

http://bugsandfishes.blogspot.co.uk/p/my-travels.html

It was really nice looking through all my old "Nice Day Out" blog posts to put this page together. I hope it'll prove useful if you're planning a UK trip and want some inspo, or if youjust fancy being a virtual tourist from the comfort of your sofa.

Click here to have a browse!

2 comments:

bairozan said...

I find Blogger tabs very useful and have made some for my blog, too! It gives an idea about you to newcomers and an easy way for your regular visitors to find a specific post.

Bugs and Fishes said...

Yes, they're so helpful, aren't they? It's so easy for older posts to get lost, especially after years of blogging!!