Sunday 6 February 2011

Buttony Bargains


If you're in the UK and love buttons, ribbons, felt balls and other yummy things you'll be excited to hear that the fab supplies shop Big Fish on Etsy is having a special sale, with free postage for UK customers from 8am-8pm on Tuesday 8th February.


Shop as normal and your postage will be refunded within 24hours. Click here for more info and to check out Kirsty's crafty blog.


I've got lots of goodies from Big Fish in my stash, and will hopefully be snapping up some of these amazing tiny polkadot buttons along with a few other bits and pieces... and I thought it was only fair to let you lovely folks know about the sale too :)


Once you've been shopping, I've got lots of tutorials you can get crafty with - all the photos in this post are of projects I've made with felt balls, buttons and ribbon from Big Fish (click on the photos for the full tutorial).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the heads up on the free postage. Just love those buttons! x

SewHappyGeek said...

Thanks for the tip! I've had some bigfish stuff in my faves for a while so will order on Tuesday!

Christie - Childhood 101 said...

What gorgeous butterflies.