Thursday 6 January 2011

Pretty Patterns

I'm working on some secret projects this week... one of them involves lots of pretty patterned felt:


I've been feeling a bit under the weather this week, but those bright spring colours are really cheering me up!

These are all sheets I've bought from various craft stores, some online and some local (the large polkadot prints are from Hobbycraft). If you want some patterned felt of your own, try searching Etsy for "printed felt"... I've got some of this heart print felt on my wishlist at the moment.

8 comments:

my home - my retreat said...

Beautiful! I wish we had such a choice of felt in Poland. By the way, I really like your blog and your works. Greetings from Poland. Joanna

Unknown said...

Oh pretty pretty pretty! Hope you feel better soon xx

Unknown said...

well i'm from poland too, and i agree with Joanna, we have only one colour felts to choose. i see felt with pattern for the first time in my life;o cant wait to see your works from it!

and i'm inviting you for my little little candy if you are interested :)

Bournonville said...

Love pretty felt :)

Kh Sara

Unknown said...

I'll join Joanna and marysza with my own cry of despair from the Czech Republic - no patterned felt here either! Although I normally do not work with felt at all, but I would start only because of these supercute patterns, love them!
Andrea

Laura said...

Those felt patterns are awesome! Can't wait to see what they become.

Laura Frunza said...

They're absolutely gorgeous, how I'd love some of those! :-(((( But I can barely find simple felt in my country, let alone patterned one.

FairlyGirly said...

Never seen patterned felt before, absolutely gorgeous.