Wednesday 18 November 2009

Postal Goodness

Lots of delicious things have been delivered by our postman this week and for once this is not because I've been on an Etsy shopping spree! (okay well maybe there was a teeny bit of shopping involved).

Last week Tiffany of Sodalight Creations sweetly sent me some of the cherry blossom hairpins she's been making with felt from my shop:
Then this week I got a copy of Woman's Day (featuring my pompom giftwrap idea), a bundle of yummy fabric from Cicada Studio and a copy of Elle Japan (featuring my bow hairbands).
The Elle was very kindly picked up for me by Katie of What Katie Does & Katie Knits while she was visiting Japan this month. You can read all about her trip here.

2 comments:

cupotea said...

Those hairgrips are just divine

Tiffany said...

hello! sorry this is a bit late, was away on holidays. I'm glad you got the parcel safe and sound, thanks for blogging about it!