Thursday 25 June 2009

Discover some bargains...

I've been pretty busy recently, getting lots of my usual sewing done but also working on a top secret project... (shhh!)

This has been lots of fun but also extra work & extra deadlines, and after finishing it I need a bit of a rest! So I've gone away for a bit to stay with my parents and swap piles of work and trips to the Post Office for home cooking and lazing around in the sunshine.

All orders from my shops will (of course) be posted as soon as possible after I get back ... and I'll still be blogging. Though I have rather foolishly forgotten to pack my camera (oops).

Even though I'm away, I'm having a sale over in my DaWanda shop this week! There's a site-wide "discovery sale" going on in loads of DaWanda shops until Sunday where you can get a fantastic 15% off if you've never made a purchase from that shop before. You can find my shop HERE.

1 comments:

Dark Fairy said...

Have a lovely rest, love n light Chris