Wednesday 9 July 2008

Social Sewing and Secret Swaps (C365/305)

Last night we went round to a neighbour's house for drinks and a nice friendly chitchat, so I took a little sewing kit with me and worked on some bluetits while we nattered...
It is still raining a lot here, very miserable. Lovely cheerful post this morning though: my secret swap parcel arrived! A gorgeous tea-cosy and terribly Cath Kidston pot holder from MadebyCara:Lushness. Check out the sweet tag that was attached to the wrapping, too - a little bundle of sweet supplies and a very friendly note (though my name's not actually Lucy, hehe), those buttons match the spotty fabric so well:
Thanks so much to Cara and also to ColdCell for organising the swapping! I just hope my secret swap partner likes what I've sent! *crosses fingers*

3 comments:

Karin said...

Ooh, I adore the potholder and the cute buttons! I love swapping, but I always get nervous after I send, too... I'm sure your partner will love what you sent, you're so talented!

Cara said...

Hi - so sorry over the name thing! I'm not sure what came over me, I've just checked the convo from CC and it doesn't actually say Lucy... Just put it down to me being a little odd, and that I knew a girl who's sister was indeed a Lucy H! Glad they arrived finally, C x

Bugs and Fishes said...

No worries Cara, I don't mind! :)