Tuesday 29 July 2008

I Made Tea (but nothing crafty)

I didn't make a single crafty thing yesterday: another day of my 365 missed! Bah. I did place an order for some felt that arrived this morning, meaning the mini packs are back in stock with two yummy new colours that I'm calling slate and moss green...
... but really I spent my whole day being a bit stressed and faffing about on the internet.

Not time totally wasted though as I got a chance to catch up with lots of my favourite blogs and I discovered the most utterly charming little webpage (nice enough in itself but also all about tea: hurrah!). It reminded me somehow of Miranda July's website written on a fridge which turns out to have been sweetly updated since I last saw it (lovely). Stuff like that makes me grin from ear to ear.

Back tomorrow with some actual, you know, crafting.

1 comments:

Ruth said...

Everyone has craftless days, I've hard quite a few lately aswell :( many hours can be spent blog hopping. I like the new felt colours :)