Sunday 20 January 2008

365 / 154 - Tea, Glorious Tea

UPDATE: Sew your own felt tea cups! Printable PDF pattern now available from my shop, or in my Patreon pattern library.

Subscribe to get instant access to a growing library of PDF embroidery patterns and craft tutorials, and updates when I add something new!

------- 

I do like a nice cup of tea. I drank a lot of tea yesterday, and finished the batches of teacup brooches. Here they are, all finished, in a very satisfying heap: 

The red teacups will be in the shop this evening, as long as I remember to list one! I was supposed to yesterday but got distracted listening to the radio instead. Oh well. Today being Sunday, there's not much going on and I am planning an afternoon working on new patterns and getting a few odds and ends sorted out, so hopefully some new things to show off tomorrow if all goes to plan! Enjoy the rest of your weekend...

4 comments:

GumballGrenade said...

I'll take my tea with whimsy please! So cute!

Hey Harriet said...

These are so sweet! I adore that they're dotty. Love dots :)

Clang Clang said...

hoorah for tea! hoorah hoorah hoorah for tea x

ei! kumpel said...

so sweet! well done!